Earn up to 30 bonus points in any of my high school courses (excluding Dual Enrollment and Mass Media) if your submissions are published in our upcoming issue of the school literary magazine. (Short stories = 20 points Essay = 20 points Poetry = 10 points Other Work [drawings, comics, artistic photography, etc.] = 5 points.) Please note that submission does not guarantee inclusion. See details below:
Chadwick School Literary Magazine: Call for Submissions
The editorial staff of the Chadwick School literary magazine is looking for original creative works by Chadwick students to publish in our next issue.
Short stories, poetry, essays, songs, comics, drawings, photography, and other creative works will all be considered. You may submit work from class assignments or that you completed at home, but it must be entirely original.
Submission does not guarantee publication or inclusion. Submissions will be selected by members of the editorial staff and their adviser based on literary quality, creativity, and appropriateness.
- Include your full name and grade and any background information.
- You must submit your work in a readable electronic format (.doc/.docx/.rtf/.jpg/.mp3). Please contact Mr. Walker for details if you have questions.
- Submissions can be made by sending work to email@example.com with “LIT MAGAZINE” in the subject line.
- You must have a media permission form on file with the front office and be a student or employee of Chadwick School.
- Submit your entries no later than Monday, April 3, 2017, at 3PM.
See Mr. Walker if you have any questions.
Check out our last issue here.